PDSI Sells National Retail Portfolio to TriGate Capital for $53 Million
Cassidy Turley Represents PDSI in Sale of Seven Properties in Five States
Cassidy Turley, a leading commercial real estate services provider in the U.S., has represented PDSI in its $53 million sale of a national portfolio of retail properties to TriGate Capital.
The seven-property, 619,161 square foot portfolio is 84.7% leased to 76 tenants. The portfolio includes:
- Lower Makefield, a 74,953 square foot shopping center in Yardley, PA
- Ephrata Commons, a 54,810 square foot shopping center in Ephrata, PA
- Harbison Center, an 187,975 square foot retail development in Columbia, SC
- Deans Bridge, a 53,016 square foot shopping center in Augusta, GA
- Regency Square, a 49,155 square foot retail center in St. Charles, MO
- Independence Corners, a 72,956 square foot shopping Center in Independence, MO
- Gateway Village, a 126,286 square foot shopping center in Glendale, AZ
More than 19% of the portfolio is occupied by grocery stores, and other tenants include Rite Aid, Tractor Supply and Stein Mart.
About Cassidy Turley
Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider with more than 4,000 professionals in more than 60 offices nationwide. With headquarters in Washington, DC, the company represents a wide range of clients—from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, from local non-profits to major institutions. The firm completed transactions valued at $25.8 billion in 2013, manages approximately 400 million square feet on behalf of institutional, corporate and private clients and supports more than 24,000 domestic corporate services locations. Cassidy Turley serves owners, investors and tenants with a full spectrum of integrated commercial real estate services—including capital markets, tenant representation, corporate services, project leasing, property management, project and development services, and research and consulting.